Frequently Asked Questions
Who should shop at practical goods?
- People with more taste than money
- People who like our planet and work to keep it nice
- People with opposable thumbs (and an appreciation of the things hands make)
- People who wear clothes, use dishes, affirm the kinship of all human cultures
- People who might dislike living in a world that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mc-Wal-Cola
What payment do you accept?
- Personal checks are welcome
- No cards (credit/debit/check)
- ATM across the street
How can I save money?
We don't haggle, but look for our coupon in the 2010 Blue Sky Guide. MPR customers get a discount too.